Saturday, November 12, 2011

Just bring it -Survivors series- WWE

Just bring it -Survivors series- WWE





The survivor series is coming in a week. I can't wait anymore. I think this series will be most entertaining. John Cena joining with the people champion The Rock as a tag-team partner. Even though Rock doesn't like to join with Cena, he agreed for WWE universe. I hope it will be one of the greatest matches in the history. I am afraid of cheating act of The R truth and The Miz. Otherwise I am full I am afraid of Cena and The Rock. I don't know why The rock hates cena. Maybe he is the no1. in wwe. It may be one of the dramas scripted by WWE. Anyway I am looking forward match between Cena and The Rock Vs The Miz and The truth.


You want some, come and get some. Just bring it(ass).


Do you smell it, what rock is cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment